Monday 25 June 2007

Music

Played keyboard again this sunday. Great band. It was all boys other than me though. Chris on Bass, Scott on drums, Archie on guitar, Mason leading, with Paul and Kurt singing. We did quite a few new songs. I'd sung them but not played for ages.

Awesome in this place (it literally goes 'God is awesome, He is awesome, God is awesome in this place...' wow boring)
Salvation is here (Hillsong)
Hosanna
Beautiful one
How great is our God
Majesty

Pretty different not having to lead the song like you would at a morning service. Scott was very creative and very clever with arranging songs to sound better. I pretty much just did what I was told. Kinda scary coz I havent played in such a long time. I got the scary part of playing during the offering. so nervous.
Next time im going to have a bit of a practise on the uni piano.

No comments: