Wednesday 16 May 2007

Im just back from my first pump class.
letting you know that it was good. but teh rest of the week ill be in pain probably. Sarah, Danielle and I went all the way to Lavington for the class. Its really not too far, but we dont like to admit that we live in Glenroy not Albury. so dont tell anyone. The other class I did was a step class in Wodonga with Rochelle. My dancing has paid off, thank goodness I dont look like a fool when trying to pick up the new routines. Getting your feet all caught up is not fun.
ok will update you on how many muscles in my body are aching by morning. Im guessing I wont be able to brush my teeth from the arm pain!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello hello
step class sounds fun...though i think i'd kinda be in lots of pain after it...shows you just how fit i am!!
hope you're having a good week. didn't make it to bible study this week - i was exhausted after work. how is your bible study?
talk to you prob on msn sometime soon.
ps check out my myspace =)
love anna

Anonymous said...

Hey Panda!!

Thought I would have a look and see how life is...

You should start soccer in albury!!

It would rock.

Prayers,

Matt

Check my myspace...